It means different things to different people.
What does it mean to you?
Perhaps fulfillment, financial prosperity, emotional abundance, the ability to help others, the freedom to follow your passions and to make a profit doing so.
You might love it, hate it, resent it or crave it.
And if you’re like many creative professionals and self-employed business people,
- You know you’re not living (or earning) up to your potential.
- Sometimes it feels like you have a “love-hate” relationship with your money.
- You’re looking for a way to have more cash for the things that matter to you, and more peace of mind!
I help people overcome financial stress, and I do it by working “from the inside out.”
If budgets, financial advice, and typical business strategies have failed to make a real difference in your life, if you find yourself stuck in the same patterns and frustrations, then read on.
Financial stress and frustration affect 90% of Americans, with 7 out of 10 describing themselves as “very” financially stressed. Nearly the same percentage of Americans confess to living “paycheck to paycheck” on a regular basis.
If you’re a woman, you’re likely one of the 91% of women do not feel confident that they will be able to retire with enough money. Money may be a constant source of stress and frustration for you, destroying any sense of inner peace.
If you’re a man, it is likely that you feel constantly evaluated and judged by your financial success (or lack of it). This can affect your confidence, your relationships, everything.
If you’re a business owner, you have the pleasure and the pain of creating your own paycheck. The good news: nobody puts a ceiling on what you can earn! The bad news: Nobody gives you a paid vacation, matches your retirement contributions, or guarantees you a single cent.
Perhaps you are very successful in many ways, but you have not been able to build wealth, or perhaps you have lost what you once had.
Maybe you earn a good income, even a great one, but you’re at a loss to explain where all the money goes.
Perhaps you’re one of the majority of women who is so embarrassed at the state of their finances that they would rather talk about their sex lives than their money.
You might experience your relationship with money as a “love-hate” relationship. You enjoy spending it, you’d like to have more of it, and at the same time, you find money frustrating, a hassle, and you’d just as soon not have to “deal with it.”
You dread the thought of meeting with your financial planner, if you have one (and you might wonder if you have enough net worth for a planner to want to meet with you anyway).
You have big dreams, but you don’t see how to pull them off, financially. Money feels like a barrier to you or a trap, not a useful tool to reach your dreams.
Perhaps you’ve read financial books and attended seminars, but nothing has changed.
You’re done with avoiding the topic. You’re ready to make a change. But you’re not sure what to do next and who can help you.
For years, I’ve been helping people think and feel differently about money. I’m a holistic coach that deals with matter of “money, mind and spirit.” You might say I’m a “Financial Healer” of sorts.
I help people pull the weeds that are stopping them from experience wealth and abundance in their lives. Because while many of us have been planting seeds of abundance and fulfillment, we’ve been watering the weeds!
I can help you change your thoughts and feelings, going beneath the surface symptoms to the root causes of your frustration or failure. And then I can help you establish new, healthier habits and behaviors.
I help my clients set goals and meet them, and I do it from a creative, intelligent, intuitive place, free from judgment.
Whatever disempowering story or pain you’re going through, I’ve either been there, or I’ve been close.
- I’ve been through a business failure and simultaneous divorce.
- I’ve been behind on my mortgage and I’ve faced foreclosure.
- I’ve cared for an elderly parent with health challenges, and I’ve overcome my own health issues.
- I’ve been in tens of thousands of dollars of debt and have considered bankruptcy.
- I’ve done consumer credit counseling (which I generally don’t recommend) and I’ve re-negotiated with my creditors.
- I’ve been prejudiced against “rich people” and have created a lack of options in my life due to under-earning.
- I’ve also been a six-figure earner and a six-figure spender, carrying bad money habits into a successful career.
- I’ve been a single mom for thirteen years.
- I’ve been self-employed for seventeen years, and have dealt with wide swings of income and high levels of “uncertainty.”
- I’ve learned to love myself for richer or for poorer.
- I’ve learned to love and respect wealthy people, many of whom have become my good friends and mentors.
- I’ve learned to create wealth from the inside out.
- I’ve been able to generate real-world financial results, such as $20k in a month, $40k in a month, $200k in a month!
- I’ve learned to align my spending with my values, and I’ve come to understand the reasons we spend money.
- I’ve changed my mind about money, and I’ve watched my financial results transform as the result.
- I’ve learned to manage my emotions, and I’ve watched my life transform as the result.
- In my latest business, I built a network of thousands, wrote top-rated articles and gained national press recognition (all in less than a year).
- I’ve learned about a wide array of investment options (including and beyond the options within the box that a financial planner can talk about).
- I’ve been a successful investor, building my net worth quickly. (Ouch! And watching some of it disappear in 2008…)
- I continue to create multiple streams of income.
- I’ve bought homes and rental homes by myself and with investment partners.
- I’ve increased my income while decreasing my taxes.
- I’ve invested in my own education and training, expanding my knowledge of the wealth mindset, personal development, and financial coaching.
- I’ve also invested in my passions and followed my dreams, becoming a professional singer-songwriter, recording CD’s, and leaving behind a career in real estate to pursue my coaching and training.
- I’m passionate about helping others become a success by their own definition, and not part of the statistics.
Such as this frightening statistic:
As of 2005, the average woman in the U.S. was retiring on just over $1,300 a month – yes, including her social security, pension, 401k and other investments.
$1300 a month. It’s not enough!
It’s not enough for me, it’s not enough for you, it’s not enough for anyone! And I’m out to make a difference, but perhaps not in the way you might expect.
You see, there are already thousands of fine financial planners, business consultants, and books out there who can give you information and advice.
But something is missing.
It’s the same thing that’s missing when you can’t lose those last 10 (or 50) pounds.
We need a Treasure MAP.
1. “M” – We need a Mindset that supports wealth. We need to transform our belief systems, our attitudes, our emotions around money. This is the most important and most neglected part of the wealth formula! Without a healthy mindset around money, we will only sabotage ourselves.
2. “A” – We need to take Action. First, we need to take action on the things we know to do, to stop procrastinating. And let’s be real, we haven’t done it before, so we’re going to need help and support.
3. “P” – And we need a Plan. A business strategy that works (if we are entrepreneurs), and a personal plan that works. Times are a-changing and we must change with them..
And finally, we need to be Wealthy, Worthy, and Wise.
We can be Wealthy in every way, we don’t have to settle for an “either/or” life in which we justify our lack of financial means by saying it’s “not that important.”
We can realize our Worth that does not depend on outside circumstances, appearances, or other people’s approval, but the worth that comes from the inside out like rays emanating from the sun.
And we can be not just smart, but truly Wise. We can live in a way that is loving and peaceful, joyful and ultimately fulfilling, inside and out.
If this sounds like a journey that you’d be interested in, then I look forward to meeting or speaking to you soon. That’s why I do what I do, to help people live richer lives, in all ways.
Thanks for stopping by my website. Be sure to visit The Garden of Plenty blog. Please comment, interact, and let me know how I can serve you best.
In gratitude and abundance,
Would you like my Financial Stress Relief ebook FREE!? Sign up during my limited time offer (July 2013) at the top right of this page, and receive it before it goes on sale!